Below are common questions and answers for Instructors adminstering US Online Testing exams.
- Will someone from US Online Testing be available to help me administer the test?
- US Online testing offers technical support during every test. Though we've taken great strides in ensuring a smooth experience for students and instructors alike, we understand that things do go wrong. An experienced technical support person will help you in these events.
- Does US Online Testing offer tools to help me manage students during the test.
Yes. You have several tools available to you to help.
- For timed tests you'll be able to add (or decrease) time.
- In the event our anti-fraudulence system automatically concludes a students test you will have a quick means to determine if their behavior was accidental and if so, re-activate the test.
- Conversely, if you feel that a student is not behaving with integrity you have resources available to you to substantiate your conclusion and cancel the students test at any time.
- Does US Online Testing provide reports for each test taker?
- Yes. You'll have access to a real-time reporting detailing each student's test taking activity.
- What happens if a student is having technical difficulty?
- Technical difficulties do happen. More often than not it is the result of a student's misunderstanding or issues with their computer or browser of choice. In any event there is a brief FAQ addressing potential issues that will help ascertain the nature of the problem and help troubleshoot it. Click here to learn more.